Skip to main contentSkip to content
text
Saved0
News News Report

Casemiro rules out Man Utd contract renewal

Share f X W in

 

Brazil midfielder Casemiro has confirmed he will not renew his contract with Manchester United, reiterating that he will leave the club at the end of the season.
The Brazilian previously disclosed that he will leave Old Trafford this summer and has once again ruled out any possibility of extending his stay.
Speaking about his future during an interview with ESPN Brasil on Tuesday, Casemiro made it clear that he intends to leave at the end of the season.
“I don’t think there’s a chance, there’s no chance. Mostly because of what I said, you know? Go out the big door, I think it was four beautiful, wonderful years, and I am eternally grateful not only to the club, but to the fans.
“But I think I have to leave in good terms, I have to go out on top. I will be an eternal United fan here in England and I just have to thank all the love from the fans,” Casemiro has said.
Casemiro joined Manchester United from Real Madrid in August 2022 for a deal worth an initial £60 million plus £10 million in add-ons.
Your reaction

How did this story make you feel?

Reader community

Join the conversation

Share a thoughtful response. Submissions may be reviewed before appearing.

0 responses
Be respectful. Avoid personal information, abuse and unverified allegations.

Loading responsesPlease wait.
Help others stay informed

Share this article

f X W
About the author

TheNaijaWide newsroom publishes verified reports, analysis and original coverage across Nigeria and beyond.

Join the conversation

My News
0 readers online0 stories todayTelegram